|Smart Optics Activity 885
Building on the succes of the Activity 880, the Activity 885 leads dental laboratories and orthodontic practices into new territory.
The fast two-axis system with patented Scanfixator provides accurate capture of cranio-facial information from physical articulators.
With dentProgress or dentCreate!®. CAD software, the scan models, jaw joint positions and articulaotr settings are accurately transferred from the physical articulator to the CAD software.
The resulting dynamic occlusion design creates highly-functional restorations, saving the dentist valuable chairside time.
The Artex®, SAM® and Adesso Split® articulation systems are currently supported.
The Activity 885 is a patented dental scanner for the scanning of jaw models in craniofacial coordinates.
Models that have been previously aligned in an aritculator (using a face bow) can be positioned within the scanner using the corresponding magnetic spacer plates.
After scanning the upper and lower jaws separately, the two models are placed in occlusal relation to one another by means of the ScanFixator and digitized.
The Activity software provides the digital scan models, along with the patient-specific condyle position.
The scan data and positions are saved in the open STL format, allowing them to be processed immediately by CAD/CAM software, including dentProgress and dentCreate!®.
With the "virtual Articulator"module and patient-specific data, the models can be used to simulate protrusive and lateral jaw movement to automatically construct occlusal surfaces for all kinds of restorations.
Several ScanFixator types are available to be compatible with the Artex®, SAM® and Adesso Split® articulation systems. Further systems can be added after purchase.
|Indication Smart Optics Activity 885
• Extremely fast, fully-automatic scanner.
• Transfer of jaw joint position into virtual articulator.
• Scanfixators for articulator SAM®, Artex®, Baumann®, reference SL®.
• Newly-developed large measurment field.
• Highly-accurate results by automated 3D calibration
• Perfect for longer directly screwed implants bars.
• Accuracy up to 10 microns.
• Output in the open STL file format.
• No license fees.
Technical specifications Smart Optics Activity 885
• Dimensions (WxHxD)mm: 490x430x440
• Measurement field (XxYxZ)mm: 80x60x85
• Measurement Accuracy (µm): as good as 10µm
• Complete Jaw measurement time: from 90sec.
• Single Tooth measurement time: from 55sec.
• Measurment Time 3-unit bridge: from 90sec.
• Weight: 33KG
• Multicase available
• SecondDie available
• System Tool Drawer
• Power Supply Voltage: 110-240 VAC,50-60Hz
• Interfaces: USB
• Housing colors: RAL 9003, other colors available
• Windows Compatible
• Compatible with dentCreate!®
• Ideal for dentProgress
|Contactperson: Dhr. Van de Erve
|View our Distributors (if added)
|More in your own language? Visit your Distributor or the Manufacturers website.