|Double A Paper A4 (210 x 297mm) 500 sheets
Double A Paper A4 (210 x 297mm) 500 sheets Kenrish Enterprises
• Smooth surface
• High density
• High opacity
• Low ash content
• Good formation
• Good Summability: Our precision rotary paper cutting machines significantly reduce paper jams in copiers, a quality proven in a tough ‘No Jam’ Summability test performed under independent laboratory conditions in which 60 pages per minute were copied for 24 continual hours.
• Printing Sharpness: Double A’s smooth surface allows for good toner transfer, making copies as sharp as
• Excellent Smoothness: Double A’s smooth surface gives it a high quality touch and makes for effortless copying, especially in high-speed machines.
• Bright Appearance: Double A’s 148-151 CIE whiteness provides high print contrast and resistance to fading.
• Enhanced Copier Performance: The sharp blades on our advanced sheet cutting machines result in a lower dust content when printing or copying, prolonging the life of office equipment.
• Two-Sided Use: The high opacity and excellent formation resulting from Double A’s high quality fiber allows double-sided use.
• Longer Storage Period for Documents: Acid free paper has longer shelf life, making it perfect for storing documents.
|Indication Double A Paper A4 (210 x 297mm) 500 sheets
Bending stiffness MD: >110 Mn
Bending stiffness CD: >50 Mn
CIE whiteness: 148-152
Cobb Test: 27-33 g/m2 27-33
Technical specifications Double A Paper A4 (210 x 297mm) 500 sheets
Sheet Size:210mm x 297mm, International Size A4
Quality: Imported 100% Virgin Wood Pulp
Whiteness = 102-104%,Natural White
Capability: High Speed Copying100ppm, Laser
Capable,Inkjet Capable, Fax Capable.
Thickness: 103-110 um
Surface roughness TS ml/min: 75-175
Surface roughness BS ml/min: 100-200
|Contactperson: Jason C Yuan
|View our Distributors (if added)
|More in your own language? Visit your Distributor or the Manufacturers website.