Disinfectant for alginate, polyether and silicone impressions
- Fast: Cavex ImpreSafe needs only 3 minutes to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Safe: Cavex ImpreSafe has no negative influence on the impression surface
- Concentrate: Cavex ImpreSafe is highly concentrated. As a result it is economical and it saves storage space. 1 litre of Cavex ImpreSafe equals 33 litres ready-to-use disinfection fluid
- Non toxic: Cavex ImpreSafe is aldehyde free and has a neutral smell.
- System: Cavex ImpreSafe is available as a complete system for the dental practice. The system includes a disinfection container, 1 litre of disinfection fluid and a timer.
- Reliable: Cavex ImpreSafe complies with DGHM guidelines and EN 1040, EN 1275, EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14561 and EN 14562. Independent laboratory testing proofs Cavex ImpreSafe to be highly reliable and efficient.